When you install a rug or a carpet in your home, it can completely change your home's decor. It can give the room in which you install a more streamlined appearance and make it look more spacious. Say, for instance, you install Modern Turkish rugs, Turkish carpets or Luxury rugs in your home's living room. Once you have installed these rugs, you will see an immediate change in the room's decor. The room will appear more spacious and luxurious. Adding the carpets or rugs does not require any significant change in the room's furnishings, but what you do is create the illusion of space. If you want to give the room a more modern and contemporary appeal, you can install Abstract rugs, Transitional rugs, or Neutral rugs. The patterns on these rugs can help give a room a more contemporary appeal and complement the furnishings already installed in the room. When strategically installed in a room, Rugs and carpets can help make a room more cosy and warm. It can make your home more welcoming. Some of the factors that you should consider about installing rugs in suitable parts of the rooms of your home are as follows:
1. Selecting carpets for the living room
When you choose rugs and carpets for the living room, the first thing you must remember is that they should reflect a sense of luxury and comfort. The furniture in the living room is also different from those in other house rooms. Therefore, the Living room rugs need to be of such designs that enhance the room's decor. For example, you could choose Traditional rugs, Persian rugs, Iranian carpets and Classic rugs to adorn your living room floor. Some of the factors that you should consider while installing a carpet on the living room floor are as follows:
- You must ensure that the carpet gives the living room of your house a spacious appeal. To do so, install the carpet so that it lies beneath most of the furniture in the living room. For example, you could have the sofa, the tables, and the chairs arranged to cover certain sections of the carpet.
- Avoid installing smaller carpets in the living room as these can tend to make the room look smaller. However, you can install these carpets in contrast with the larger carpets, which should complement the primary living room carpets.
- You should avoid installing wall to wall carpet in the living room, making the room look smaller. Instead, it would be best if you opted for an exclusive machine-made contemporary designer carpet that adorns the central part of your living room to give it a spacious look.
Thus, selecting a suitable carpet and installing it properly in the living room of your house is necessary to ensure that it improves the decor of the room.
2. Selecting suitable carpet for the bedroom of your home
Another room for which you must select suitable carpets are the bedrooms in your house. Now the bedrooms offer you more space for you to experiment. You can choose to install Entrance rugs, Area rugs and Round rugs. The most important thing that you should remember while selecting rugs for your bedroom is that it should help you create the illusion of space. Therefore, you should opt for carpets that disappear beneath the bed, so that it makes the room look spacious. Keeping that in mind, you can opt for larger size machine-made carpets that have beautiful Persian or Oriental motifs. If you want to experiment with designs, you can also opt for Contemporary rugs or Modern rugs. The designs on these rugs tend to give the room a modern and spacious appeal. Finally, if you want to install an entrance rug, you can put this at the foot of your bed, which will add to the decor of the room. It will make the room attractive without removing the illusion of space you want to create with a larger carpet.
3. Selecting carpet for the
The kitchen and hallway of your home are the areas that receive high traffic throughout the day. Therefore you need carpets that are abrasion-resistant and do not get damaged due to heavy usage. Hence, you cannot install Hand made rugs or Cheap rugs in your kitchen or hallway. These rugs tend to get damaged quickly and are not ideal for high traffic areas; instead, you should invest in good quality machine-made rugs. As these are woven in power looms, the weaving is uniform, making the machine-made rugs resistant to damage. When you install these carpets, there are certain factors that you need to consider, and some of these are as follows:
- Hallway Runner Rugs are rectangular, and the lengths of these carpets are always more than the breadth. Hence, it is best to install these carpets in the middle of the hallway and away from the wall. This will make the hallway appear to be longer and will also give it a modern appeal.
- When you install carpets in the kitchen, you can opt for Vintage rugs or Contemporary rugs. These rugs can help make your kitchen look warm and cosy. As your family must be spending quite a few hours in the kitchen, you can add carpets to give it a more comfortable appeal.
Thus, by adding rugs to suitable parts of your house, you can change your home decor. You need to install it in suitable areas to enhance the appeal.
If you want to purchase good quality machine-made carpets, check out our collection at Glara. Since our inception, we have been meeting the carpeting needs of families living in Vancouver. You can also visit our stores at Lougheed Mall in Burnaby, Capilano Mall in North Vancouver, Guildford Mall in Surrey, Glara Rug Store in Coquitlam, and Tsawwassen Mills. If you want to check our collection of Modern rugs online, visit our website. Once you check our website, your extensive collection of rugs and carpets is all as per your requirements.
Email : email@example.com
Address 1 :9855 Austin Ave, Burnaby . Lougheed Mall.
Address 2 : 935 Marine dr. North Vancouver. Capilano Mall.
Address 3 :10355 152 St, Surrey. Guildford Mall
Address 4: 5000 Canoe Pass Way, Delta, Tsawwassen Mills
Address 5: 2929 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC V3B 5R5, Canada